To the exclusion of all other general terms and conditions, all our agreements that are subject to our general terms and conditions shall apply.
Attentives® attaches a great deal of importance to the protection of your personal data. On this page, we explain how we handle personal data. Attentives® does everything in its power to guarantee your privacy and therefore handles personal data with care.
Attentives® declares that it will comply with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This ensures the following:
- Personal data is processed in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided.
- The processing of personal data is limited to the data that is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Explicit consent is requested for the processing of personal data.
- Appropriate technical and/or organizational measures, with regard to the security of personal data, have been taken.
- Personal data will not be passed on to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided.
Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Handling online transactions.
- Delivery of orders
- The following data is involved (depending on the nature of the transaction):
- company name
- postcode and town
- (mobile) phone number
- email address
Provision to third parties
Your personal data may be processed by third parties, if this is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes described above, or if it is required and permitted by law. For example, we use fulfilment partners for the delivery of your orders.
Attentives® never supplies personal data to other parties with whom no processing agreement has been concluded. Strict agreements have been made with these parties (processors) with regard to the protection of personal data. We do not supply personal data to parties located outside of the EU. With the exclusion of all other general conditions, our general conditions apply to all our agreements.
Attentives® does not retain personal data longer than necessary, for the purpose for which it was provided or is required by law.
Data subject's rights
The data subject has the right to access, rectify, transfer or delete personal data.
It is also possible to object to the processing of personal data (or part thereof) by us or one of our processors.
2614 MH Delft